Adding a ticker to my profile

Options
I'm sorry......I know this has been asked many times before but I can't get my ticker added to my profile?? I know I'm probably doing something silly but I'm very frustrated now and ready to give up trying to add one. HELP! I have decided this is the week I'm really going to put it into gear. My beautiful little girl (ok not so little) is getting married July 24, 2010 and Mommy wants to make her proud. So hear it goes...........wish me luck. My pup (see profile picture) needs exercise every day or she gets hyper as heck and drives Mommy crazy........so there is no excuses, she needs the exercise and SO DO I.:blushing: So here it goes...yesterday did treadmill and abs chair and today an hour walk with my Cloe at a very fast pace.:drinker: And I'm hoping that is just the beginning.:wink:

Replies

• Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    I'm sorry......I know this has been asked many times before but I can't get my ticker added to my profile?? I know I'm probably doing something silly but I'm very frustrated now and ready to give up trying to add one. HELP! I have decided this is the week I'm really going to put it into gear. My beautiful little girl (ok not so little) is getting married July 24, 2010 and Mommy wants to make her proud. So hear it goes...........wish me luck. My pup (see profile picture) needs exercise every day or she gets hyper as heck and drives Mommy crazy........so there is no excuses, she needs the exercise and SO DO I.:blushing: So here it goes...yesterday did treadmill and abs chair and today an hour walk with my Cloe at a very fast pace.:drinker: And I'm hoping that is just the beginning.:wink:
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :smile: Click on "Tools" & then click on "Get your personalized weight loss sticker now" and just go from there.:smile:
  • Cloe
    Options
    Did that set it up with picture etc. but how do I get it to show up? It said ticker complete??
  • Cloe
    Options
    YAAAY Got it finally........thanks. Bye for now, Cloe:smile: