Vitamuffin

Options
I keep hearing and reading about these products, and would be really interested in trying some. Unfortunately I can not find anywhere in the UK to buy except on line. Anyone come across them in England?
And do they really do as well as everyone says?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You can order them online. http://www.vitalicious.com/
  • antijen
    antijen Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I ate my first one today (in the US - sorry can't help there). They are quite good! I gave one to my super picky kid and she liked them too. Very tasty. I hope you're able to find some!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the US so I'm probably not going to be of much help. I absolutely LOVE these things! I top the chocolate ones with two Tbsp of fat free cool whip and eat the non-chocolate ones plain. They've helped me so much that I probably end up eating one just about every day. I've found them at Wal-Mart (not sure if you have these in the UK or not). Most of the time I get them on-line when I get notified that they have free shipping. Definitely worth the effort if you can find them. Good luck!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I love the Banana-Nut Vitatops. They are so good when toasted in the toaster. I hope you are able to locate them.
  • Uk_Yogini
    Uk_Yogini Posts: 167
    Options
    There are online recipes on how to make your own.
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    ASDA is owned by WalMart so you might be able to find them there! Or else you'll probably have to order them online.. I've heard they're good. Now I'll have to try some :)
  • chittyrose
    chittyrose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would write to the company and see if they can start selling them there. They are delish! Good luck on your search.