50 yrs old, 5'4", new here and on my way to better health!

TerryArn
TerryArn Posts: 2
edited October 1 in Introduce Yourself
Hey there,
Glad I found this site! I decided in January that I was sick and tired of my 213 lb. body and set a first step goal to lose 50 lbs. while 50 years old. Well, I've now lost 43 lbs now, but my birthday is next week! There is no way I'll get another 7 lbs off by then, but I'm determined to keep trying! Any ideas on a one week fast lose plan, please let me know. After my bday, I'll resume the more healthy weight loss plan again!

My ultimate goal is to lose 70 lbs by the first of the year, which will put me at 143. When I get there, I may decide to keep going, but we will wait and see!

Replies

• raines1011
    raines1011 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey I'm 50 years old too, fixing to be 51 next week. I weigh 210 pounds and I am 5'7". I have a goal set to lose 50 pounds by my baby daughters high school graduation. This gives me 7 months. What have you been doing to lose your weight?
  • are you internet savvy? look up "fat burning foods" , hot chilies work good for my family
  • HI, I am 55 and would like to lose 25lbs. Can you give us over 50 gals some pointers on how you have lost so much? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.