Hello all New here wanna be a MILF LOL

Options
Hello all im a 28 yo Mom of 2 boys ages 3 (will be 4 in a month) and a 19 month old.. Im a determined to be a MILF LOL

Im going to be starting the Power 90 series (which is a 6 day a week workout) and I hope to lose 20-25 lbs in 3-4 months :smile:

Would love to get to know you all and Good Luck to you here is to a Healthy 2008 :smile:

Replies

• mommax2in2006
    Options
    Hello all im a 28 yo Mom of 2 boys ages 3 (will be 4 in a month) and a 19 month old.. Im a determined to be a MILF LOL

Im going to be starting the Power 90 series (which is a 6 day a week workout) and I hope to lose 20-25 lbs in 3-4 months :smile:

Would love to get to know you all and Good Luck to you here is to a Healthy 2008 :smile:
  • jen4794
    Options
    Good luck and welcome. Can you please keep me posted on how you do on Power 90? I have been debating about getting it.
  • mommax2in2006
    Options
    Will do a girlfriend of mine used it and gave me hers and she had PHENOMANAL Results i mean WOW she went on to the Power 90X series

THIS WILL BE THE YEAR!!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    GOOD LUCK WITH IT!
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    mommax2in2006 nice sabbath shirt. Welcome, hope this utility works well for you, seems like everyone is happy with it. And as far as I can tell, the folks here offer great feedback. Enjoy !
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a reasonable goal. You don't really look like you need it, but here's to health!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • froghopper
    Options
    wishing you nothing but luck!! i'm going to start working out with my friend tonight. i just started my diet today and i'm not doing too well, but i planned out the rest of my day and wanna stick to it! i hope you like that workout...if not, just try something else!
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I had considered the Power 90 before but got the SLim in 6 instead. That worked well too.

You and I have a common goal - I want to be a MILF too! I am also 28 and my little ones are around the same age - a 3 (soon to be 4) year-old and an 18-month old.
  • MissMe9669
    Options
    Hi there! I am sure you can do it!!! It doesn't look like you have much to lose...but I know how it feels to want to be a MILF!!! LOL:tongue::laugh:

I gain 100lbs with my first pregnancy... I am 29 yrs old and I have an 11yr old, an 8 yr old...and a 4 year old step daughter.... plus I was pregnant 2 other times... and ended up losing the babies...:cry:

So anyways.... I wish you the best of luck!! :flowerforyou: