Hi All!!!

Options
Hi all! My name is Sarah.. I live in Virginia....I'm 27 and have two boys , Efren who will be 3 in November, and Ahvi who is 10 weeks! I joined my fitnesspal to help me track my eating and exercise habits in hopes to lose the 20lbs I gained between the two boys... (I gained 40lbs with both of them) Before I had children I was at 135ish and now I weigh about 160...(I'm 5'8)... My goal is 20lbs and to tone up... I found it very hard after my first son to lose the last 10lbs of weight and I think it is going to be the same this time around so I figured I would try something different this time.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you and hopefully losing these 20lbs!

Replies

• bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Welcome. The support here is great
  • MakeItHappenAnt
    Options
    hello turtleohs...welcome 2 MFP. the motivation that u get here gives u the sense that whatever fitness goal u have is obtainable. i feel an obligation 2 be your friend since your son & i share the same birthday month, november. much success 2 u in your journey to achieve your fitness goal(s). stay strong & encouraged,

MakeItHappenAnt
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Hi-Hi!

This is a great site and peopl are very supportive. If you want you can add me as a friend.