Justifications for saying 'yes' to that bar of chocolate...

Options
1. This will be the last one ever, I'll start my chocolate free self tomorrow...
2. I deserve if because ... (it's Monday, Tuesday, ....Friday, a nice sunny day, a cloudy horrible day,....)
3. Lifes too short ... (!)

To name but a few :smile:

Replies

• mariethai
    mariethai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    1. This will be the last one ever, I'll start my chocolate free self tomorrow...
    2. I deserve if because ... (it's Monday, Tuesday, ....Friday, a nice sunny day, a cloudy horrible day,....)
    3. Lifes too short ... (!)

To name but a few :smile:
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    1. Chocolate has calcium in it and since I have osteoporosis, I NEED extra calcium! :bigsmile:
    2. Scientist have proven that chocolate has antioxidents in it, which is something healthy for you:happy:
    3. Chocolate has been proven to raise endorphins, which elevates your mood :flowerforyou:
    4. Chocolate has historically been touted as an aphrodesiac :love:

Sooooo...........saying yes to chocolate means that I'm getting extra calcium and antioxidents and as an additional bonus,it improves my mood and makes me feel more sexually receptive??? Ahhhhhh....life is goooood! :wink: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • mariethai
    mariethai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    1. Chocolate has calcium in it and since I have osteoporosis, I NEED extra calcium! :bigsmile:
    2. Scientist have proven that chocolate has antioxidents in it, which is something healthy for you:happy:
    3. Chocolate has been proven to raise endorphins, which elevates your mood :flowerforyou:

Sooooo...........saying yes to chocolate means that I'm getting extra calcium and antioxidents and as an additional bonus,it improves my mood and makes me feel more sexually receptive??? Ahhhhhh....life is goooood! :wink: :laugh: :bigsmile:

Thanks!! Off to the candy machine in an effort to improve my health!
  • diegelmansm
    Options

EXERCISE!:laugh: