Goodbye to 34 lbs, one to go! [Pics & Link]

Options
2»

Replies

• RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration glad to have you as a friend here on MFP and thank you for the chart. You are going to blow them away at your reunion
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look STUNNING!!! I love the pic of you at 22 (beautiful) and you now at "almost 44", (STUNNING). You look like you are a mixed of nationalities. Are you?

Thank you! Yes, I was adopted when I was 2 from Seoul, S. Korea. My mother was Korean and my father was in the US military. That's about all I know. :)

Awesome! I'm have Filippina and American.
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Damn girl heads are gonna be turning! Beautiful!
  • sheils8
    sheils8 Posts: 57
    Options
    you are such an inspiration! it is nice to see the ups and downs, makes me feel more normal!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration! it is nice to see the ups and downs, makes me feel more normal!

Thank you! This is exactly why I don't freak out when I see a weight gain anymore. I've been tracking my trends and cycles the entire time over the past year and a half. I know what happens and how much weight I gain during TOM, ovulation, sodium overage, etc. I also know how much time it takes to work it off too. Weight loss takes time and a lot of patience. But the reward is worth every frustrating step along the way. :)
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    You look so fab, unbelievable!! Way To GO!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!