Random BL question/comment...

Options
How does everyone get so TAN, without tan lines?!? anyone else notice that?

Replies

• gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    How does everyone get so TAN, without tan lines?!? anyone else notice that?
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Since you said that one yeah now I do notice that one. LOL:laugh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Tan in a spray.

Haven't you seen those spray tanning booths they've got now
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,958 Member
    Options
    tan in a bottle..........:glasses:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Since we're on the subject, I was wondering...where is the ranch located? Anyone know? I have noticed that whenever they are outdoors, they never seem to be bundled up or cold!:grumble:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'd guess California.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    the ranch is in california,

maybe they have tanning booths there, like some of the gym's hmmmm.. i will have to pay more attention next time
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Thats interesting!

My DBF looked at me last night and goes, "How come they make the women wear a sports bra in the beginning and then they get to wear shirts after they are skinnier?"

I figured it was because of extra skin not looking great on camera, just a thought though!
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Thats interesting!

My DBF looked at me last night and goes, "How come they make the women wear a sports bra in the beginning and then they get to wear shirts after they are skinnier?"

I figured it was because of extra skin not looking great on camera, just a thought though!

I was wondering the same thing! :laugh:

They do look bigger in a sports bra compared to the spandex (firming) shirt...

Also, is it just me - or do the BL seem to be losing less weight than the previous esposides? For some reason, even tho we are really close to the finale (I think) the contestants still have a ways to go to their goal weight - whereas in the past, they would be stick figures by now. I'm liking the more realistic weight loss, but was just struck by the difference this time. :huh: