Dangerous NSV

Options
aa1440
aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
I am happy that I have lost the weight. I have been through a few NSV's but none like this one.

I was leaving the house today and when I opened the door my wedding band fell off of my finger. I am happy but now I need to get my ring re-sized.

:ohwell:

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    mine flies off all the time, like after i wash my hands, and shake them off ;) awesome job
  • zyle
    zyle Posts: 34
    Options
    I had to switch mine to my opposite hand and it's getting loose on there now as well. Congrats on ur Nsv
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job, but get that thing resized quickly!! :-)
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    haha GREAT nsv! mine flew off the other night in kickboxing and almost hit the instructor! :P
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I took mine off and have them safe and sound just because of that reason!
  • jbenton091011
    Options
    I had to switch mine to my opposite hand and it's getting loose on there now as well. Congrats on ur Nsv

Me too!!!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Just had to get mine sized also. Down 2 1/2 sizes!
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    I am now wearing mine on my middle finger. I still have 13 pounds to lose so I don't want to size it yet
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I noticed that the other day inthe shower that it got lower on my finger...otherwise it is pretty tight...Congrats on you NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!