What's For Dinner?

Options
I need some ideas for tonight's meal.

Thanks!

Replies

• birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I picked some fresh lettuce and zucchini from the garden...Going to broil some chicken breast and make a chicken salad with light Asian dressing.... :flowerforyou:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I made turkey burgers with sweet potato fries. Yum!
  • DedicatedHooper
    Options
    Hamburgers :) (not Fastfood)
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    We will be @ the ball field tonight for my husband's softball tournament so we are grabbing Subway!
  • Calahanras
    Options
    I made a soup. I used chicken stock (you could use vegetable) and boiled some cubed eggplant and mushroom slices in it. When the eggplant was soft I took them out and put it in a separate bowl. then I cracked an egg into the broth and stirred it until it was done. I added salt and pepper to taste
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    sauteeing tilapia in just a bit of olive oil on stove. using cumin, paprika, garlic, lime juice.

roasted corn, tomatoes.

brown rice.

One of our favorite stand by dinners

oh yeah don't forget the margaritas!
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am going to be making couscous with sundried tomatoes & artichokes and then some pan seared scallops! Yum! A glass of wine & we're all set :)
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I made turkey burgers with sweet potato fries. Yum!

How do you cook your sweet potato fries?
  • HShowe
    HShowe Posts: 1
    Options
    Grilled steak with asain dressing, sliced thinly, in whole wheat pasta with broccoli, onions and snap peas.

super quick and very healthy.
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I made crock pot barbecue chicken breasts, roasted seasoned red potatoes, mixed veggies, cheese toast (for the children, not for me), and watermelon. YUM!
  • wrubsie76
    wrubsie76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Slow cooker beef roast with brown rice pilaf and steamed veggies..... YUM!!
  • mon0121
    mon0121 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I made stuffed chicken breast.......stuffed with spinach, fat free sour cream and low fat shredded sharp cheese. Sauteed zucchini, onions, peppers and tomatoes for a side dish. It was yummy!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have some ground beef, baked chickpeas, and green beans.
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    Green Smoothie

Fruit
    Kale
    Ginger root
    Coconut milk

Trying to eat really clean and get this weight off... so a light supper and apple for a snack tonight
  • mon0121
    mon0121 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How did you roast your potatoes?
  • Toonica
    Toonica Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Momma making liver and onions..Ive been waiting all day. Portion control..but its so gooood!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    i baked some chicken, the cut it up, cooked it with buffalo sauce and put it in a fat free tortilla with weight watcher shredded cheese, it was sooooo good!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    spaghetti
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm making whole wheat chicken quesadillas!
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    How did you roast your potatoes?

I'm not sure if I'm the one you're asking, but I just scrub my red potatoes, cube them, put them in a bowl. Then I add a bit of EVOO, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, Creole seasoning, and parmesan cheese. I stir that to coat all the potatoes, then put them on a foil lined baking sheet, spread out. I bake them around 425 or so until they look done. Sometimes I switch it to low broil for a few minutes to crisp them up. Sorry I'm not much of a measurer and don't have exact measurements :)