What's a good sports bra?

Options
2»

Replies

• nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Love moving comfort Fiona and shock absorber. I'm 34E and it's hard to find a good bra. Also like champion. I wouldn't go cheap, I pay anywhere from $50 - $100, but it's worth it.
  • pbeans
    pbeans Posts: 42
    Options
    My favorite, that I own, is by Adidas. It is very supportive w/out being tight.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I bought the Lululemon "The Bust Stops Here" in 38DD. It is unbelievable! The only problem is, I bought it at an outlet while on vacation and now I find out that it has been discontinued. Before this one, I had a Moving Comfort Maia bra in 40DD, it was really good but the bottom band rolled a bit. The Lululemon is perfect. I mean, no movement, and it is super comfortable. I never knew that working out could be like this. I am in week 5 of the c25k program and I could never have made it here without this bra.

The new one they make to replace it is called the Ta Ta Tamer but unfortunately it does not seem to come in the larger sizes. I don't know what to do when I need a new one because I don't want anything else! I even contacted the outlet in Orlando but they said they would not ship.

This is the problem with lululemon - they change things, discontinue them and then re-name them in a slightly different make. and it's not the same, and they never bring it back. if something works, I don't know why they have to get rid of it.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Love moving comfort Fiona and shock absorber. I'm 34E and it's hard to find a good bra. Also like champion. I wouldn't go cheap, I pay anywhere from $50 - $100, but it's worth it.

I'm similarly sized and this is the brand I have. It works really well for me. And it wasn't quite as expensive as some others that I have seen.
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I have a shock absorber, it's really great.

It also apparently "Stops irreversible sagging" which sold it to me.