hi

Options
i am new to this program. i am a fast food worker at A&W. i currently weigh 245 pounds. does anyone have advice about this program or how to avoid all those temptations like burgers

Replies

• kr2008
    kr2008 Posts: 11
    Options
    i am new to this program. i am a fast food worker at A&W. i currently weigh 245 pounds. does anyone have advice about this program or how to avoid all those temptations like burgers
  • pbjsand
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find a lot of support here. This site has helped me stay on track. I had lost weight before coming here, but now that I see and count what I put in my mouth it's much easier to choose the good stuff. I also like being able to see and use my exercise calories. If I've had a bad calorie day, I may work out a little longer to burn more calories so I don't feel so guilty. I've learned that this weight loss journey is up to ME and ME only. I have to be accountable to me and what I put in my body. Hang in there, it'll get easier the more you do it. Good luck and look here if you need support.
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome !:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

Best of luck to you!

The best thing I can say is to try to change your view of food. View it as fuel for your body and try not to overload. Every time you put something in your mouth, try and think of the "value" and how well it will keep you satisfied in the long run. It's difficult but it can be done!

-Tami