For the ladies...& yes men you can look lol

Options
okay so i dont know about everyone else but for me when im on my period all i do is crave and eat crave and eat does anyone have any good ideas for a sweet tooth during your cycle :P

Replies

• hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    sugar free pudding!
  • bee_grrl
    bee_grrl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i've been on mfp for 10 weeks and have lost 15 lbs. Still have a looong way to go. i Just finished my period and i have thee sweetest tooth ever! When you crave, just eat it- - - but, limit your portions. That way you dont feel so bad. Then, work out harder the next day. This journey shouldnt be painful for us. Enjoy it! =D
  • chelelee96
    chelelee96 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I always eat fat free vanilla yogurt with Oats & More sprinkled on top. It seems to really help with my sugar cravings. Its still rather filling and good for me too.
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I EAT JUST ONE REECE CUP A DAY OR SOMETHIN SMALL LIKE THAT
  • sorryteacups
    Options
    Pineapple Chobani! Loooooove it!
  • KristensMom314
    KristensMom314 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I EAT JUST ONE REECE CUP A DAY OR SOMETHIN SMALL LIKE THAT

I LOVE these, but they're so high in calories and fat! I like eating the Charms blow pops! They give me the sweet flavor (that lasts for a while), and they're only 60 calories!

Or sugar free jello with a little bit of whipped cream on the top--except they don't last as long!
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My motto during that time is "In every life a little chocolate must fall..." I usually save a little treat for the end of the day and since I LOVE dark chocolate I usually have something like that on hand. But ONLY during that time as I could eat it all month long :)
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lady, but I think it's posted in the wrong topic listing. Can I get a ruling?! LOL! Good luck with everything.
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Would a fruit smoothie help? I crave salty sweet things. My go-to pms snack use to be white chocolate covered pretzels. Mine is coming up soon so I'll have to figure this out soon haha. Maybe a bit of dark chocolate? That's a bit healthier.
  • Nichole90
    Nichole90 Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm not a lady, but I think it's posted in the wrong topic listing. Can I get a ruling?! LOL! Good luck with everything.
    lol
  • Nichole90
    Nichole90 Posts: 118
    Options
    thanks everyone
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I like the Orville mini bags of popcorn- the kettle corn is sweet and only 100 calories a bsg. It's a satisfying snack if I don't have to share :)
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options

I agree! LOL
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    Options
    Lindt 70% dark chocolate. soooo creamy and yummy. Dark chocolate is a whole lot better for you :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Mix a scoop of whey protein into a can of diet soda. Very satisfying.
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    okay so i dont know about everyone else but for me when im on my period all i do is crave and eat crave and eat does anyone have any good ideas for a sweet tooth during your cycle :P

I didn't realize I'd be invited to look into a trap! X out of post before above message can sink in!
  • beyerlma
    beyerlma Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Vitatops by Vitamuffins. They're "muffin tops" that you find in the freezer section. 100 calories, fiber, protein - can't go wrong with that! I love the Deep Chocolate ones right now.
  • jjbell34
    jjbell34 Posts: 37
    Options
    I am in the same boat this week! I ate 3 sugar free puddings today which helped satisfy me, although a half bag of dove chocolates would have been my first choice...lol (But no longer!) :-)
  • Olivia1977
    Olivia1977 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I usually buy my favorite kind of ice cream this time of the month....Ben and Jerry's and portion it out for a few days. I love it so I'm not going to just not ever have it especially this time of the month when I crave it most. Also I usually buy Special K protien bars for breakfast....the choc. pb ones are sooooo good. Oh and the Fiber One Fudge Chewy bars....YUM and 90 calories!!!!
  • Maid4richie
    Maid4richie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow truffle ice cream bars !!! those have been saving my life and i am about to start my period so i know about the cravings :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!