Bad causes NSV with happy ending

Options
AshDHart
AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
The Bad: I found a lump in my breast this week. I'm the same age my mother was when she had breast cancer. :sad:

The NSV: Odd sensation. Something is missing. What is it? Oh, I'm not craving comfort food. Rechecking my brain, emotions and various body parts. Nope, no cravings and now that I have thought about it still none. Well damn! If this kind of stress isn't triggering an emotional binge or even the thought of one that I would have to fight I think I might have this eating under control! :smile:

The Good: Had a very through mammogram and ultrasound and received an all clear! :bigsmile:

Replies

• noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Yay! I am happy for you!!
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    Thats wonderful news... Clear bill of health, and no emotional eating - keep up the great work
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Wow! That must have been a traumatic experience. Glad to hear you got a good report though!!! (And kudos on not needing the "comfort food")
  • jesscoff320
    jesscoff320 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank God all was clear. Glad you didn't turn to comfort food too. Even more glad the exam was clear though. :)
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Thank god! So happy about the BC all clear. Nothing else matters when you find a lump.
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you had to go through that. You are AWESOME exercising your new habits! Good for you.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    So glad you're okay! my mom found a mass in her breast too during an xray for post-op lung surgery but also received the all clear after a mammogram and U/S.
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Yay! Glad the tests show all is well and glad you have kicked those cravings to the curb! :)
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It's been a rough week that is for sure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!