new here

Options
I'm new to myfitnesspal, but of course not new to losing weight. I have been struggling for about the last 10 years. I lost 15 lbs then gained it back plus a few extra of their friends came back (lbs that is) I took 3 month off from the gym from summer fun... and now i am back and ready to lose and get fit. its sad that i get winded running up the stairs with my 3 year old son. I want to feel good and be healthy. i may need a push or two to keep going. but i will try my best and take the small steps to achieve this goal!

Replies

• ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. I also have a 3 year old son. I've lost 90 lbs since he's been born, 10 lbs at a time, and always gained it back. I have a 10 week old now too. I don't want to repeat my last post-pregnancy failures. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • krd1039
    krd1039 Posts: 1
    Options
    I can totally feel your pain. I know I have gained at least 10 lbs this summer. Its discouraging to say the least.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome....its always nice to have new mfp....we are here for u and we can use yur support too. lets do this journey.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kris!!
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Welcome aboard .. Lets help one another :)
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and I am looking forward to this journey of weight loss and finding new friends doing the same. Feel free to add me as a friend the more the support the better, Cheers!