HELP

Options
Hello,

I've been on myfitnesspal.com for a few weeks and I lost only 3 pounds. I lost weight last year around 30 pounds in total, however, I was eating the same food over and over again. For example, I was only eating oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast with no sweeteners. Chicken and fish with brown rice for lunch and dinner. That's it! Unfortunately I gained back 20 of the thirty pounds. I really want and need to lose weight. Any food or diet plans that will help me lose weight? I've tried everything from Weight Watchers to Slim Fast and not eating at all. LOL!

Any tips/diets will be appreciated.

Thanks a bunch

Replies

• JeanWalker109
    Options
    Definitely, use your calorie counter. In theory, you can eat most anything, so long as the calories are on point. Now, for nutritional purposes, you want the food to be of good quality. Think about creating a colorful plate. Use vegetables and fruits, whole grains, and lean meats. You can make many combinations with these in mind. Not to mention, if you just can't seem to get it at first, check some of the healthier frozen meals, such as dishes by Lean Cuisine or Healthy Choice.

There are certainly ways to eat a variety of healthy food. The Internet is your friend....search for things! I wish you much luck!

*smiles*

Jean
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Be proud of those 3 pounds! A pound a week is normal
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Be proud of those 3 pounds! A pound a week is normal

This! Slow and steady is the way to go.
  • ckw92170
    ckw92170 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the words of encouragement.