NSV!!

Options
sufikitkat
sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
I have seen many posts about NSVs so I HAD to post one about the one I had today :-) I tend to be a clothes "hoarder" ie: I loved something so much at one point, if it stopped fitting I held onto it because I knew one day it could fit again. One of these many items was a pair of Jeans from Pac-Sun I have. They are a size 3 slim and I wore these when I was 18/19 years old (currently 26 in October of this year). I run feeding programs at work so most of my jeans were messy from the week and it has been cooler out so I wanted to wear jeans. I took them out of the drawer and thought, why not try? Sure enough, THEY FIT! In fact, not only do they fit, they are a bit big throughout :-) Now they are stretch jeans but still...if any other woman reading this has shopped Pac-Sun you know their jeans run small...and I can wear the 3's at 26!! Another clothes related NSV which is exciting and annoying at the same time is all my jeans are too big in the waist or overall. Most are from AE and I can fit into a 4 comfortably, sometimes a 2 there! That is huge to me...I am back where I was before the thyroid problems and before working too much and a bad boyfriend got to me.

Non-clothes related NSV's : Training for my half has helped improve my asthma...I can run 4-5 miles without a puff on the inhaler now! Motivation and energy to work out daily, train for the half, and work three jobs PLUS take care of my single apartment is there now!! So much more organized and keeping up with the place.

Anyone else out there have NSV's they would like to share in this thread? Thanks for listening!!

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm lifting somewhat normally for the first time since my injury (neck and shoulders) a few months ago. Not quite to curling 12.5s yet but I have busted out the 10s. :happy:
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm lifting somewhat normally for the first time since my injury (neck and shoulders) a few months ago. Not quite to curling 12.5s yet but I have busted out the 10s. :happy:

Nice job!!! I bet you will have those 12.5's soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!