Doughnuts and Zumba

Options
lilbuddytatertot
lilbuddytatertot Posts: 57 Member
Some lady at my mom's zumba class wanted to know if anyone wanted to buy doughnuts for her daughters fund raiser! I guess it doesnt hurt to ask, but i just thought it was funny. thats just what everyone in zumba wants is a doughnut to undo everything they just worked off.

Replies

• Saksgirl1
    Saksgirl1 Posts: 248
    Options
    LOL hey, my old boss used to say that she only works out so she could eat whatever she wants! haha
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    When I lived in Virginia, there was a table of Girl Scouts selling cookies in the Curves parking lot one day.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Once I was at the gym with the hub and saw these 2 chunky women. I just saw them at the machines.

Hub and I decided, "hey, we just worked out... let's hit the pizza buffet (years ago when i was FAT)". So we went and guess what? The 2 chunky women were there too. Hub and I still talk about that today, it's funny.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba and thought from the title of this topic, that you were talking about our swivel moves or something else ; ). LOL....

Anyway, I think it's nice that they were supporting a fund raiser, but I think they could've just give the money without taking the donut. Whatever.