Bride to Be and PCOS'er...WINNING!!!....NOT!!! :)

Options
Hi there! So I came across MFP on my Android phone and have since loved it, ignored it, hated it (my cal intake), and everything inbetween. I'm getting married next October and vowed to myself that I would not be as big as I am now that day, but I don't want it to stop right there. I want it to continue FOREVER! I also never knew so many women had this condition of PCOS!!! I am literally excited to share my anger and hatred for this, along with so many of you!! :) In regards to the weight loss I need HELP, like serious step by step HELP! I don't know how to do it on my own. <<this is BIG for me to say becuase I have the hardest time asking for help, I don't what it is or why but I just do. I just joined one of the challenges which I am excited about and I hope and pray that my goal will be met by exercising and eating right. So I wish everyone success and great health and if you are a motivational person and has some great quotes up their sleeve...please feel free to add me or if you can relate on any level to what I'm going through, WELCOME, lets support eachother! :)