Isagenix for Cleanse/Weight Loss

Options
Wondering if anyone here has heard of, or tried, Isagenix? Some really good friends of mine have had great success with it, and are now reps, so I am thinking about trying it. From what I can see, it seems like a really good product. I'm looking at doing the 30 Day Cleanse Program.

Here is the link to the Web Site if you want to check it out:

http://www.isagenix.com/us/en/home.dhtml

Thanks!

Lucy

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    One of my friends became a rep for it...and to be very honest with you, the ONLY people that I have heard talk about how it works are the reps.

That doesn't mean it does NOT work, but it seems rather suspicious to me that the only supporters I have found are people selling it.
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    One of my friends became a rep for it...and to be very honest with you, the ONLY people that I have heard talk about how it works are the reps.

That doesn't mean it does NOT work, but it seems rather suspicious to me that the only supporters I have found are people selling it.
    Thanks for your feedback. I only know the one couple, otherwise I had never heard of it. I wonder if anyone purchasing it automatically becomes a rep if they want?
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    From what my friend told me, it's kind of like being a Beachbody coach. You don't even have to use the product first, although it is encouraged to do so, you just have to be interested in trying to get other people wanting to do it with you or wanting to try the product. She was also a Beachbody coach before doing it and said that it's a network marketing thing that's pretty similar.

Maybe someone out there has tried this product who is NOT a rep and can give some more info on it?