PIZZA!!!!

JEK717
JEK717 Posts: 1,497
edited October 1 in Food and Nutrition
Wow i just have to say American's LOVE their pizza. A good friend of mine actually got me into it... didn't care so much for it before he started on it.

But dude tonight i worked for an event at my church. There was a total of 215 children. Ages 0-12. So they ordered a MEGA load of pizza. Somethin like 95 boxes of pizza...HOLY *kitten* man......I had 5 year olds....5!!!! year olds and we consumed 5 boxes of pizza. I had 21 kids. How can 21 five year olds eat 60 pieces of pizza. And i tell ya....the girls ate MORE than the boys. Thought that was interesting.

So just curious...what kind of pizza is your favorite ;) yes that's right...im asking you to tell your dirty little secret...come on ...spill it!!!

Replies

• ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    pepperoni and pineapple with extra sauce

cuz I like things saucy!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    BBQ chicken.... yum! :D
  • JEK717

Wait they have bbq chicken on pizza?
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    I'll eat pizza almost any way... mushrooms are always a plus. :smile:
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member

You have a lot to learn about the ways of American pizza. Haha
  • JEK717

Lol apparently so. I wonder what other unusual types have snuck up these last few years!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    I think unless there are onions or anchovies on it, there is no bad American style pizza, lol.

My favorite would be either a Pizza Hut stuffed crust pepperoni, mushrooms, and extra cheese, or the Domino's chicken, bacon, and ranch.

Although ham and pineapple is awesome too....

Or beef and black olives...

Oh crap, now I am hungry!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Grilled chicken and green onions and mushrooms with white garlic sauce.
    BBQ Chicken does totally rock too
  • Lyadeia

Lol apparently so. I wonder what other unusual types have snuck up these last few years!

I *love* the bbq chicken pizza!

Also, the "Mexican" pizzas with refried beans and enchilada sauce with crushed tortilla chips are nice too.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Pineapple Ham, Mushrooms, and every other kind there is. Except for sea food. I don't like sea food on my pizza.
  • JEK717
    Pineapple Ham, Mushrooms, and every other kind there is. Except for sea food. I don't like sea food on my pizza.

WHAT!!! they have sea food pizza..your joking?!?!?
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Two of my favorites are Bacon cheeseburger with extra pickles (has to have the kethcup/mustard sauce instead of regular) and buffalo chicken!!
  • Lyadeia

I actually enjoy lobster pizza. They used to have it as an appetizer at Red Lobster. It was AWESOME!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    I just remembered, we have a local place that makes Chile Verde pizza. It sounds kinda gross, but it is REALLY good. Great, now my leftover pizza in the fridge is calling me. THANK YOU. smiley-angry019.gif
  • JEK717
    Two of my favorites are Bacon cheeseburger with extra pickles (has to have the kethcup/mustard sauce instead of regular) and buffalo chicken!!

OMG!! Not saying i would eat it but...WHERE HAVE I BEEN.... there's bacon cheeseburger pizza now...and with PICKLES?!?!
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Dominos makes a really great vegitaian one with feta and spinich... otherwise there is garlic chicken (the bomb!) and let us not forget susage with pinapple and mushrooms! MMMMMMMM PIZZA!!!! OH Dang... I forgot about the homemade ones we make:

Baccon cheeseburger with ketchup and mustard and pickles on it and my other fav.... itailan sauage with saur kraut, spinich, sundried tomatoes, and garlic sauce... ohh it is the best!!!!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Veggie. . . . . or a white pizza
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member

Oh yea. Scallops and bacon pizza is good.
    Any type of pizza is good especially after drinking. No anchovies for me though.
    One of the local places here makes a buffalo chicken with bacon, so goooooood.
    We have a large itialian population here from the Calabrese region and make a sausage called sopressata or we call it soupy for short, like a cross between pepperoni and salami except it is spicy....love it on my pizza.
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Good old Ham & Pineapple for me! My OH like Spicy Chicken with Black Pudding! YUCK!
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    mmm buffalo chicken is the best and spinach alfredo from papa johns on thin crust
This discussion has been closed.