whose body are you most jealous of?

Options
2»

Replies

• porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I'm not jealous, but I admire the body of Angelina Jolie - even in older films she looks good. I would never want to lose a bigger busted look - call me vein but it's been my attractive feature in my eyes for a long time. lol

I will NEVER look like her, or others though, I've carried two beautiful children and am a different shape / height anyway. I won't ever wear a bikini again (i did in my early teens but thats it). Simply because I have had operations since then. but to look good in clothes and s swimsuit and FEEL good is what is important to me, that and knowing I am healthier.

So the admiring is meerly appreciation that is it, not jealousy.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Carrie Underwood
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Im with you here! Dont forget these celebrities make their living from looking good they have personal trainers chefs house keepers drivers childminders and all the other things which contribute to the celeb lifestyle,most of the rest of us muddle along as best we can! would you really like to go out to town with your hair out of place and a few extra pounds gained and have it splashed all over the tabloids next day,my point is be careful what you take to be fab these are selling an ideal thats not reality! Strive for health nobody is perfect! what you see to make you envious is an image you have no idea what it may have taken physically or mentally to project this.Id rather be happy and eat a bit,ok so alot of ice cream!
  • stuartthezeppo
    Options
    Randy Couture. If I can look a third as good as that at 47 my wife will be very hapy!
  • HeatherYevette
    HeatherYevette Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this girls physique, she has muscular legs that are a lot like mine and she shows that it can be sexy! -

LegsLikeMine.jpg

I have another photo but it's a girl in a really small bikini outfit and I don't know if I'm allowed to share it... *blush*

UGH what's wrong with my img tags? Grr. I put them in small letters like this [img]Direct link - http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/HeavenlyJumper/Decorated images/Fitness inspiration/LegsLikeMine.jpg[/img]
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'm not jealous, but I admire the body of Angelina Jolie - even in older films she looks good. I would never want to lose a bigger busted look - call me vein but it's been my attractive feature in my eyes for a long time. lol

I will NEVER look like her, or others though, I've carried two beautiful children and am a different shape / height anyway. I won't ever wear a bikini again (i did in my early teens but thats it). Simply because I have had operations since then. but to look good in clothes and s swimsuit and FEEL good is what is important to me, that and knowing I am healthier.

So the admiring is meerly appreciation that is it, not jealousy.

I think you *could* look like her if you wanted to. Just keep in mind that she goes on long fasts all the time because in her mind, this brings her closer to people who have to go without food. I read an interview of hers one time where she said she does that. It has nothing to do with trying to starve herself or keep thin, but she has a heart for people like that...but I don't think I could ever do that. I would just share from my plate. Just me, though.