a loooonnnggggg time ago

Options
I lost something and today i found it. My collar bones.:laugh: They disappered years ago and to date i couldnt see them. However today while i was in a cardio sculpt class i noticed that they have reappered. What a great feeling.

Replies

• bricker06
    Options
    I lost something and today i found it. My collar bones.:laugh: They disappered years ago and to date i couldnt see them. However today while i was in a cardio sculpt class i noticed that they have reappered. What a great feeling.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    LOL:laugh: Im sooo happy you have been "reunited" with them:flowerforyou:
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    How funny I was just talking about this the other night. I have now found bones that I forgot that I had and it's the most wonderful feeling ever!!! My elbow even feels funny and I can't stop rubbing it. LOL!!

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I so get this. I was just saying to my dh the other day that I can't stop reaching up and feeling my sholders because I will darned if there arn't BONES THERE and it just feels so odd as I had completly forgotten THAT! :laugh:
  • OctoberBabe
    OctoberBabe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yea lol....its a great feeling to find I truly have bones under all this!!! Now if I could just find my elbow bones I would really be happy. :laugh: :happy:
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    i found my hip bones and collar bones again!
    so i totally get you!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I saw the title and immediately thought "In a galaxy far far away!!" :blushing: :laugh:

I have been reunited with several members of my skeleton!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good for you :flowerforyou: :drinker: WTG!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • bricker06
    Options
    Thank you all its good to know im not the only one:laugh:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Somehow I have never lost track of my collar bones... Hip bones are another story. Oh, I will dance around my house throwing flowers the day I don't have to depress 2 inches to feel them. :laugh:
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    Options
    The one that helped me realize that I was actually losing was when I rediscovered my cheekbones. I hadn't seen them in many years and i'm glad they're back!