*~*~HEYA~*~*

Options
I'm brand new to MFP thought not new to dieting, tracking calories and working out. Through a series of diets and fall backs over the years I've lost and gained the same fifteen pounds. This might not be so bad if I didn't need to lose 80! Lol!
Over the past few years I've been feeling any mojo that would help spur me into my next weight-losss plan diminish rapidly. I haven't made any attempts for a long time.
Last month my husband asked for a divorce and moved out. Instead of this ripping the rest of my mojo away it seems to have given it back. His unhappiness had been leeching off on me and now I feel the real me starting to come back and she HATES this fat suit and wants it OFF!
And it's all this is, my fat, a suit...a disquise...a gooshy shell hiding the real me for 11 long years.
I don't want to be limited anymore.
I want to be LIMITLESS!
When I was in my late teens I was in the best shape of my life. Yea, I hardly ate (not healthy) but I worked out hardcore. I was in kickboxing and taking a martial arts class.
I was Super Girl.
I know a lot of teens think they're invincible but I loved that feeling!! I was fearless and thought I could do anything. I even signed up to be a volunteer firefighter and shocked the crew when I ran around with full gear and a hose. (I had a job as a waitress and a CNA, too! See, crazy confident. Lol!)
Life has taught me I'm not invincible. It's kicked me in the lady parts one too many times. I'm nearing my fifth annual 29th birthday this fall. I have grade schoolschool aged boys. I live with my parents and my husband left me. I have no money. My van is going belly up and I'm fat.... Reality Bites... so what?! I refuse reason as well as growing up;) Super Girl wants to come back and get in kick butt shape so she can kick Miss Reality in the lady parts!!
Who's with me? ;)