2014 calories over...

Options
Thank you Xmas party!! I may have over/under estimated on some of the foods, but ya know what...I had a GREAT time with my man and we didn't hold back on the food or the drinks. :drinker:

I worked hard in the past two weeks, lost 7 pounds total, my dress fit perfectly...I deserved a night out. :smile:

Today I'm back on track, will work out when I get home, and keep it going strong until my family's Xmas get together on the 20th.

Replies

• Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Thank you Xmas party!! I may have over/under estimated on some of the foods, but ya know what...I had a GREAT time with my man and we didn't hold back on the food or the drinks. :drinker:

I worked hard in the past two weeks, lost 7 pounds total, my dress fit perfectly...I deserved a night out. :smile:

Today I'm back on track, will work out when I get home, and keep it going strong until my family's Xmas get together on the 20th.
  • luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    GREAT attitude!!!!
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with having a one night fling as long as you don't make it a habbit. :wink:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I think I probably topped you on thanksgiving and I actually lost 2 pounds this week.

I wouldn't worry about it as long as you were having fun.
  • Chellekk
    Options
    Nothing wrong with having a one night fling as long as you don't make it a habbit. :wink:

No habit here with that one. I did great on the dinner part of the night and my boyfriend actually scooped very SMALL protions for me, which was a big help...but the dessert bar...FREE FOR ALL!! :blushing:
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Good for you for having such a good attitude about it! Sounds like a fun party!

Isn't it kind of amazing how much calories you can have in one night? I was really shocked the first time I tallied up a 3000 calorie day. I hadn't even realized what I was doing at the time. It totally explains how I managed to gain 100 pounds extra. I think it is so important to come back to MFP and long what you ate. Even if it is discouraging, at least you are paying attention.

:flowerforyou:
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :drinker: I'm going to a Christmas party tonight. I plan on having a good time also. You have to have a good time every now and then. I will workout extra hard tomorrow to make up.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    As long as you keep the positive attitude about it, good for you. No one ever said this was going to be easy. Esp with the holidays.:drinker: (water)
  • Chellekk
    Options
    And here's a good tid bit I learned.

Don't SKIMP on food early in the day to save calories for later. I thought about it, but realized if I had done that I would have eaten even more food later! I would have been starving and really dug in at dinner!

Just a thought.