Newbie here

Options
Morning everyone

Came back from 2 weeks holiday in France (bread, wine, ice cream, the lot) and after a week of feeling sluggish and having no energy I decided I would try a new way of trying to lose that illusive stone so here I am.

Looking forward to starting to see some results and have just come back from a 45 min session at the gym with a personal trainer which nearly killed me!! Seriously thought I was going to be ill but the sense of achievement was great and I feel motivated to eat well today - although tonight is already a problem as we are out for a meal but I'm going to drive so already saved cals on the wine!

Looking forward to meeting a few people
Alli

10279841.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hello Alli! Feel free to add me and join my support forum. You've definitely come to the right place for support and motivation! MFP is fantastic!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone

Came back from 2 weeks holiday in France (bread, wine, ice cream, the lot) and after a week of feeling sluggish and having no energy I decided I would try a new way of trying to lose that illusive stone so here I am.

Looking forward to starting to see some results and have just come back from a 45 min session at the gym with a personal trainer which nearly killed me!! Seriously thought I was going to be ill but the sense of achievement was great and I feel motivated to eat well today - although tonight is already a problem as we are out for a meal but I'm going to drive so already saved cals on the wine!

Looking forward to meeting a few people
    Alli
    A vacation in France! Ooh la la! Tres bien! Bienvenue sur le site!
  • Gettingbettereveryday
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I am having a series of personal training sessions - I know they're doing me good and my fitness has improved - even though sometimes the sessions are slightly torture-astic! I'm sure you'll find MFP brilliant for staying focused on the job in hand...
  • Wendy5832
    Wendy5832 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome please feel free to add me - I only started this a few days ago and it is brilliant because by logging everything eat you soon realise how the weight was gained, I have 31lb to lose but I am sure with the help and encouragement of my mfp family I will get there - well hopefully x