Coming back

Options
i had twins 3 years ago and everything just giggles my hope is to tone up and lose 5 or 10 pounds any suggestions on exercises to do through the day being busy with 3 kids!

Marie

Replies

• ingridrose
    Options
    Hi!
    I also have two toddlers who are 11 months apart. What I have been doing is DVD circuit training (JIllian Michaels 30-Day Shred and a Jackie Warner workout) because they use the most muscles in a short workout. I use the DVDs Monday, Wednesday, and Friday because they have weight training and I have read that you should weight train every other day to let your muscles heal. On the other days I run. If you aren't a runner I would say put the kids in the stroller and go for a nice brisk walk. I have already lost 9 lbs doing this. Hope this helps.
    Ingrid
  • McWilkie
    McWilkie Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome back! I have a little guy who keeps me very busy also. I'm currently doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred because the workouts are an intense 20 min so I can squeeze one in while he naps. If for some reason he doesn't nap---I make a game of doing sit-ups and push-ups with him and we go strolling day. Don't forget that mom activities like cleaning, cooking also count as exercise:)
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    walking, but I also use my 17 lber for weight for my arms, back, chest and shoulders. Plus he has fun.
  • McWilkie
    McWilkie Posts: 27
    Options
    :):):)