Here we go again!

I've seen this week happen over and over again. I weigh in and see that I'm getting close to the 140s and should be able to get there by next weigh in. Then it's like my brain flips the switch and I want to eat everything in sight and crave take out food. I weigh myself and once again, no 140s - I get frustrated, get off the wagon for a while. I've yo-yoed like this for the past year.

This week is a bit different - I'm close once again and I'm having an imaginary fight with my brain, trying to flip the switch again so I can finally see the 140s again.... Keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best on Monday!

Replies

• You have to really zero in on those thoughts that are telling you it won't happen, or trying to tempt you. Literally, speak out against them. All things positive. Don't allow the negative thoughts to turn you away from what you most. Think about how you'll feel if you give in to temptation. The happiness is only temporary...VERY temporary. Go for the long-term JOY! Resist and then party b/c you resisted.

You totally can do this. Focus is important!

*smiles*

Jean
  • Don't give in!! I have in the past and feel so guilty afterwards. It's not worth it. Keep strong.