Options

Replies

• pesky22
    pesky22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jsiler181
    Options
    A big thanks to Sarah for starting this thread! It's so incredibly motivational and exhilarating to see so many success stories in one area! I have been on MFP for just over a month now but don't have any "before" pics from my starting point. I don't even have a full length mirror (wonder why that is... lol) but I will take some pics at the gym tonight so that I can eventually share my "after" :)

Great job, everyone!
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    bumping for later! can't wait to have some to post of my own, you all look amazing!!!
  • Debs1971
    Debs1971 Posts: 41
    Options
    I am 40 in December and determined to hit my goals before then!!! Fab at 40!!!
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Holy poop! Everyone looks great!
  • apetranovich
    apetranovich Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump for motivation:)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Sorry for posting so many photos, but this will help me remember why I'm here.

dq4rgw.jpg

August 2005 with my husband when we got engaged. I'm about 170 pounds (5'6") here.

10hobq1.jpg

August 2006 on our wedding day. I'm about 152 at this point.

2ci6y44.jpg

August 2007 with my daughter at about 165 pounds, 3 months after giving birth.

32ztg1y.jpg

August 2009 at my aunt's wedding. I'm about 159 here. This has been my steady state for the last couple years. This year I vowed to get to a place I haven't been in years...well under 150. I chose 142 as my goal weight based on my body type and what I think is a realistic, but tough goal. I'm tired of the rollercoaster my weight has become. I joined MFP to help me stay on track for good so that I set a good example for my 4-year old daughter. I hope she struggles less with this than I have over the years.

24oya9c.jpg

June 25, 2001 159 pounds before I started 10-minute trainer and seriously tracking my diet.

b55gr6.jpg

August 8, 2001 153 pounds, making progress slowly, but surely.

you look YEARS younger. i mean, YEARS!!! and fabulous. proud of you! you can do it...we're struggling with similar weight loss goals (same height too). if you can do it, i can too!
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    You look greattt, good job!
  • angiolm
    angiolm Posts: 52
    Options
    This is prolly at my HEAVIEST (330ish) ... at least its one of the most unflattering photos of me I could find
    omfg.jpg

This one was taken this morning
    IMAG0592-1.jpg

Holy jumping junipers!! You look AWESOME!! What an amazing weight loss!
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l356/roses4shawna/all of us/beforeandafter.jpg[/img]

Before 200-210lbs and right now I am around 145lbs. This is in progress, my goal weight is somewhere around 125-130lbs.

You look amazing and I really want your hair :O

LOL! I was going to say both those things too :)
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    Before:243 Current:197
    Before1-11during7-9.jpg

WOW! You look awesome and so much younger! Well done :)
  • Sara7Taylor
    Sara7Taylor Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Not at my goal weight yet, but here are my before and current.

Before 288 pounds
    3161a1f.jpg

Current minus 38 pounds
    sbj0p0.jpg
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great thread idea and AWESOME results photos!!!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Still progressing. Finding a "Before" pic was difficult because I avoid the camera, more so when I was at my highest weight.

Best I could find at 186lbs (family holiday pic)
    07ea2118.jpg

Down to 175, first "official" weight loss photo
    fcceb323.jpg

Down to 165, just after 1st Insanity Fit Test (and OMG I can't believe I'm posting this in a public forum *cringes but does it anyway*)
    cc05023b.jpg

Probably at 160-ish here, but it's just my arm. :smile:
    98b70d41.jpg

And... last Sunday (08/14) at 156lbs - Profile pic was taken in the same self-portrait "session"
    93228178.jpg
  • emmyworthy
    emmyworthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've forgotten how amazingly inspiring looking at success and progress pictures is!!!! Everytime I feel the need to binge on anything that will mess up my progress I am going to come to this thread and look at you gorgeous people!!!

Thanks for helping to keep me on track!!!
  • xoBrittanyxo
    Options
    how do you post a picture here? im new lol
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    how do you post a picture here? im new lol

Upload your photo at a photo hosting site (like photobucket) the type image URL (can be copy pasted from website), with lowercase "img" remove spaces and voila!
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Okay, I've got most of my success pics in my profile, but here they are bigger! From 280 to 159! Woot Woot! ;)

280 (I believe at one point I was right at 300 lbs, but for a long time I did not weight myself!)
    cats.jpg

159 (I've made my ultimate goal, which I had set for 160, and now I"m in the process of toning and getting leaner and maintaining!) I'm just so thankful to God to be at this point in my life and in my weight loss journey! Praise God for the hard work and determination...the feeling of being active for life is something I look forward to and praying to instill in my children one day! :)

cats66.jpg

Gorgeous!!! Such an inspiration!
  • aim2lose
    aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Before and after photos are such a great inspiration! I love them! Great work everyone, I am so proud of each and every one of you!!
    They help to keep me focused.

6995725.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • bellturtle
    Options
    smalldiet.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!