EVERYONE'S BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES

Options

Replies

• Eunicemaye
    Eunicemaye Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bump...for when i need the extra willpower. You all look fantastic !!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    DSCF2664-1.jpg
  • trapperanne
    trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for sharing> I am impressed. I have the before but not the after yet!
    More to be revealed.
  • geekgirl71
    geekgirl71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @Nikkibebe08... WOW...we are the same height, I'm sure I'm quite a bit older, but I started around 150, goal of 120, in my 20's & 30's I weighed 110-115. You are a huge inspiration. What is your fitness routine? I'm just running right now for cardio, when I get about 10 lbs from my goal weight I plan to start adding weight training in hopes to get rid of the jiggles!

Obviously I don't know how to reply to the post I'm trying to post on.
  • Gigglles
    Gigglles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    DSC00303.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

Top two pics are from two days ago...

I am down 52 pounds...46.5 inches over all
    8 months in
  • jeanasumrall
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Here are mine...

started at around 220lbs

20561_1214118236644_1665591_n.jpg
    156283_1519843079574_7060699_n.jpg

and now at 170lbs

IMAG2536.jpg
    IMAG2537.jpg

Still got around 30lbs to go :D

wow!! brought tears to my eyes.. about where im at now.. well i started at 232 and am NOW (after 3wks mfp) 224 and i would looooooooooooooooooooove to see 170 omg i will cry.. i will cry to see 199
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    45 years old
    5' 7" tall
    Highest weight: 340
    Current weight: 135

beforeafterjuly2012.jpg

^^^Such an inspiration to show me that someone starting were I did and going were I am, did it. You look awesome and are such an inspiration.Thanks for posting!

my jaw just hit the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gergie
    gergie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Before is about 220-230. After 165.

beforeafter3-1.jpg

you look exactly my size, how long did it take you to achieve this?
    You LOOK AMAZING!
  • gergie
    gergie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My photo's have disappeared, so here they are again.

Biggest 250lbs
    250.jpg

205.5 the day I got serious!
    205.jpg

Comparing 205 to 140
    mechan.jpg

Last summer and this summer
    summerswimsuit.jpg

And this is me a few days ago 135
    DSCF6366.jpg

http://thininmyskin.iwebs.ws/her-story-2/ copy paste the link for my story.

YOU ARE AN AMAZING WOMAN,YOU LOOK FANTASTIC, I WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR PICS EVERYDAY TO KEEP ME INSPIRED! I LOSE MOTIVATION EASILY :(
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    I just took my before pics. Cannot wait to take my afters one day. Everyone's pics are so motivating! Thank you everyone who has shared their success!!!!! :happy:
  • NurseSweeny
    NurseSweeny Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My photo's have disappeared, so here they are again.

Biggest 250lbs
    250.jpg

205.5 the day I got serious!
    205.jpg

Comparing 205 to 140
    mechan.jpg

Last summer and this summer
    summerswimsuit.jpg

And this is me a few days ago 135
    DSCF6366.jpg

http://thininmyskin.iwebs.ws/her-story-2/ copy paste the link for my story.

YOU ARE AN AMAZING WOMAN,YOU LOOK FANTASTIC, I WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR PICS EVERYDAY TO KEEP ME INSPIRED! I LOSE MOTIVATION EASILY :(

Thank you all! If it helps motivate, go right on girl! You'll get there :) Just stick with it, it never gets easy but you will get stronger.
  • CPWash
    CPWash Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on your forging ahead!:drinker:
  • bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i just posted these but whatev, I'm proud lol

2010-220ish
    bishop057.jpg

2 days ago-167
    DSCN0512-1.jpg
  • CPWash
    CPWash Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :sad: A huge show of support to you! You have done a fabulous journey here. I did read your website page. Very detailed and straight forward. thanks for sharing the motivation- I look forward to posting such great results soon.

Christie
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    These are my before and durings. I've lost about 5 pounds since the 2nd picture. I can't wait to post my 160 pound pics when I get there!!

20lbComparison2.jpg
    20lbComparison.jpg
  • Nikkibebe08
    Options
    Stats:
    H: 5'2"
    HW: 179 (Between size 12-14 depending on the material)
    CW: 135 (size 4)
    GW: 130
    UGW: 125

My belly was one of my main issues, and It's taken me a little over 7 months to get to where I am now. As for what I did to shape my body basically I made it a point to work out EVERYDAY and never focused on just my "ab" area but all over. I kept alcohol as much to a minimum as possible (though I still indulged at least once a week), plenty of water and protein, good fats and carbs I NEVER go hungry or starve myself. I kept/keep sugar, sodium and processed foods mostly at bay and eat fresh/oraganic foods whenever possible. Eating better can be pricey as hell, but the outcome is worth it!

I'm not perfect I still occasionally eat fast food and drink soda or stuff my face with ice cream. :blushing:

I really don't deprive myself much of anything, I just try to keep whatever I eat within moderation and under my goal and if I eat something "bad" I make sure to work my *kitten* off for it later.

As for exercise I start every morning with a 30-60 minute yoga session (it's my thing) and then 45 minutes of cardio followed by squats, lunges, planks, side bends, and sit ups. I did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred twice, followed by insanity, and now I'm doing the strong lift program:

Squats: 50 lbs
    Bench Press: 50 lbs
    Barbell Row: 70 lbs
    Overhead Press: 45lbs
    Deadlifts: 100 lbs

I still have some area's I need to tone up, no one's perfect but I'm grateful and happy with the progress so far. I'm a junk food FREAK and I hate ALL veggies..so if I can do it anyone can.

Congrats to everyone on this thread for your amazing progress! :heart:

FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
  • ebbyzone
    ebbyzone Posts: 17
    Options
    You guys all look so amazing! I am so inspired to keep pushing forward so that I can see what my body looks like when the extra weight is gone. :bigsmile:
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!