Does anybody know........

Options
I just enjoyed a chicken shawarma salad, but don't know what the dressing is to log my calories! Anyone have any knowledge on Greek and Lebanese food? Thanks! :tongue:

Replies

• genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I just enjoyed a chicken shawarma salad, but don't know what the dressing is to log my calories! Anyone have any knowledge on Greek and Lebanese food? Thanks! :tongue:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

No, but you can probably do a search on it in Google :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

I was just about to ask, did you Google it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

ninja.gif
  • genabug
    Options

ninja.gif

haha, I did, and everything I found was different! This was from a resturant, and I found just recipes with nutritional info. But like I said, all the recipes were different.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    How big of differences are there? you could just take an average
  • genabug
    Options
    I think I am gonna have to do that, I am gonna put the worst one, so I will not go over my cals with supper! :wink: