Live from Washington state...

2»

Replies

• Was just up in Sequim a few weeks ago! We LOVE the Over the Fence shop up there (and all the lavender). : )
  • Okay, I see after replying that the reply doesn't go directly under the person to whom you are replying! I'll get it; be patient with me! Thank you all for the rousing PNW welcomes! We moved up to Western Washington at the very beginning of '89 and the grayness didn't start to affect me until about two years ago. I love the rain but the lack of sunshine has started making me well, long for my old home state.

I am feeling really, really good about MFP more so than anything I've done in awhile (dieting/lifestyle change-wise). My hope is to get fully into the habit of logging all my calories, exercise, etc. on a daily basis so that when school starts next month (I'm an elementary school teacher) it will be second-nature.

Please feel free to friend me!
  • Annalisa419
    Annalisa419 Posts: 64 Member
    Welcome from Auburn, WA! MFP is a great tool, you'll love it!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 22,009 Member
    Hi there, and welcome to MFP! I'm in Puyallup. I grew up in Federal Way, and my hubby grew up in Tumwater, so we split the difference in 1989 and ended up somewhere in between. :tongue:
  • tonid76
    tonid76 Posts: 51
    I live in Puyallup! (South Hill) I'm new here....Militry transplant, from South Carolina! Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for a workout buddy! :)

Toni D
  • edith1c
    edith1c Posts: 2
    Girl...I totally feel the same way. I am starting and not looking back. I will stick to this new way of life and finally meet this goal. Good luck on your journey. I just signed up today and plan to log in everyday.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 22,009 Member
    I live in Puyallup! (South Hill) I'm new here....Militry transplant, from South Carolina! Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for a workout buddy! :)

Toni D
    We're on South Hill too. Small world! :D
  • vegansara
    vegansara Posts: 192 Member
    Hello everyone, another Seattleite here - feel free to add! Nice to see so many of us from this area :)
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Feel free to add me and welcome to the site! :)
  • beyerlma
    beyerlma Posts: 8 Member
    Hello from Yelm. :)
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Hello from Bellevue :) I'd like to have new friends. :) add me