Small victory!!

Options
I have a pair of jean capris that are my FAVORITE!! Perfectly worn in, holes in the perfect places :) I haven't been able to wear them this summer because they are too tight. Today I tried them on just to see and they zipped!!! without a muffin top ;):) I am so fricken happy!! I have a smile from ear to ear !! and I forgot how good my *kitten* looks in these things hahahaha :) Yay for me!!!!

Replies

• jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i love that feeling... til i realize the pants i'm wearing are still a size 10 and hey maybe i can get into those 8's i bought a year ago when i tried to lose weight and swore i'd fit in but never did... NEW GOAL!! congrats !!
  • dasskinny
    Options
    yay for you!!! I love when that happens!
  • Cara2Me
    Cara2Me Posts: 60
    Options
    That's so exciting... Every battle you win is one step closer to winning the war. So, congrats to you on this victory!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
    awesome job!
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    wow way to go! a great indicator that you are definitely on the right track to a healthier more fit lifestyle, im excited for you, keep it up:)
  • Andie3683
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!