Looking for a slimmer me

Options
111751.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Hi,

My name is Dana and I am seeking to lose a lot of weight as you can see. I originally began at 412 in the beginning of the year and on July 20th this year joined MFP. Unfortunately I got a bit lazy and dropped off the scene about 6 weeks ago. A mistake I think not to record food intake since I have been on a plateau at approx 340 pounds for a month. Frustrated but have NOT reverted back to my old ways that got me to a BMI over 50 (ie: Mickie Dee stops daily, desserts, etc).

I loved this site before but as I said I got a bit cocky and figured I could do it without support or recording. WRONG!!

Thanks to all who supported me in the past and I WILL meet my goal via MFP!!

Replies

• dk1959
    Options
    111751.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Hi,

My name is Dana and I am seeking to lose a lot of weight as you can see. I originally began at 412 in the beginning of the year and on July 20th this year joined MFP. Unfortunately I got a bit lazy and dropped off the scene about 6 weeks ago. A mistake I think not to record food intake since I have been on a plateau at approx 340 pounds for a month. Frustrated but have NOT reverted back to my old ways that got me to a BMI over 50 (ie: Mickie Dee stops daily, desserts, etc).

I loved this site before but as I said I got a bit cocky and figured I could do it without support or recording. WRONG!!

Thanks to all who supported me in the past and I WILL meet my goal via MFP!!
  • kimmi
    kimmi Posts: 5
    Options
    Glad to have you back!! I'm new here and think it's wonderful that you came back, that tell's me that your right about needing to track our food and exercise!! I hope this works for me too!!! Day 2 for me!! Again, glad to see you!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Dana! Sounds like this time your more determined, which will certainly help!
    All I can say is that MFP REALLY, REALLY works!
    Watch your numbers, be really honest at recording EVERYTHING that goes into your mouth, read (and even write!) on the message boards, and drink LOTS and LOTS of water! :smile:
  • dk1959
    Options
    Thank you so much! The encouragement in mere minutes after my post re-affirms I made the right decision today. I tried a couple of other sites in between, even one you pay for (WW) but they do not track sodium or other factors inherent to weight loss/health.

THANKS AGAIN! Happy Dieting and I will get the H2O in there.

Dana
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Well welcome back. And goodluck with the weight lose.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

Best of luck to you in doing this once and for all!

I know for a fact, it can be done! Just take it a week at a time and you will get there!

-Tami