Replies

• alisonwww
    alisonwww Posts: 104
    Options
    Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    It is truly, honestly, people like you on this website that inspire me. I am heavier than you were, but I've always been overweight too and I know what it's like to struggle. You look so great, and most importantly, you look happy. You look so beautiful. Congrats on the loss, and thanks for inspiring me even more :)
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank you all again!! It's all of you that keep me going:)
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    See this girl....shes my best friend!! SUCK ON THAT DAWWWWGS!
    Sharon, you skinny *****!
    I LOVE YOU!!
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    See this girl....shes my best friend!! SUCK ON THAT DAWWWWGS!
    Sharon, you skinny *****!
    I LOVE YOU!!
  • shalynna89
    Options
    Donna You are awesome!!!!!!! I Love You More;)
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!! You are also amazing! I love logging in on MFP and seeing all of your amazing progress!!! I started in January as well, and fell off the wagon with the diet and am just getting back on track...you inspire me with every post and every status!!!!! you are incredible and my goal is to be just like you...i need to lose a lot of weight, but I want to be where you are mentally...I want to get up in the morning and feel confident that I look good!!! Great job!!
  • shalynna89
    Options
    Lyndy you made me cry!! You are such a sweet heart! I love seeing all you comments you are one that has kept me going...so Thank You!!!! I have no doubt you will get to where you want to be!!
  • Wisawobby
    Options
    You are beautiful...inside and out! I love hearing about mothers who want to be healthier for their children, it is one of the best things you can do for your kids. GREAT JOB :o)
  • WorkIt_Eloise
    WorkIt_Eloise Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
    You have made such a giant transformation in only seven months.
    Kudos!!
  • stepbystep6
    stepbystep6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You have done incredible! You have transformed your body. Enjoy your healthy new self! All the best on the last strech!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and so pretty congratulations on your sucess.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! And you are very pretty, by the way ;-)
  • missjoclarke
    Options
    ah wow, babes you shoule be really really proud of yourself, my god you look amazing.....keep it up angel......the effort and hard work you have put in, really has shown in your results ;-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful before and after but now you feel good about yourself so you are beautiful inside and out so well done you for achieving that for yourself we are all on that journey and i am getting there thank you MFP for existing and I thank you all for the support and stories
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WOW - Congratulations, you look great.

Keep up the good work
  • mightymaiden
    mightymaiden Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look fantastic :)
  • thinkpink4hope
    thinkpink4hope Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!! Way to Go!
  • aparks1177
    Options
    You look amazing!! What an inspiration this is!!
  • aalanclose
    aalanclose Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    congrats, you look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!