never thought i would be able to do it....

Options
and yet here i am. I just weighed myself and i am so.. close to my goal weight. I never thought I could, I just said to myself "just get through today" and i would repeat the same thing the next day. I'm only 13 lbs away... I haven't been this weight since high school, =) if i can do this.. anyone can.

Replies

• kwaters7
    kwaters7 Posts: 129
    Options
    well done!!.. so far :) Go get it!!
  • jennehughes
    Options
    well done and you're looking great! (your hair makes me happy :D )
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
    That's awesome!!
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Well done you should be very proud of yourself and you look fantastic!
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 14 pounds away from mine! So ready to get there! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • sayuri1
    sayuri1 Posts: 111
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement guys =P I'm going to keep at it
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!! See, you could and you DID do it! Congrats on the 42 lost and almost being to your goal!!!!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    When I started on MFP I only planned to lose 8lbs, to get down to the weight I was this time last year. But it was so sort of easy (not totally easy, I had some weeks where I didn't lose anything, Grrr) and when I got to my original target I thought, lets go for 7lbs more, once I got there, I thought 7 more? and now I'm at a weight which is the lowest I've been since before I got married, I want to lose more.
    Sorry to waffle, but what I guess I'm saying is that I've had loads of goals and got to each of them, I suppose my real goal would be to reach 9st something. At 5ft 6" that's still highish, but lower than any weight I've ever been, ever. I would love to be able to say I'm 9st something!!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!

I know.. when I first started, I was like there is no way I will ever get to where i want to be.. thats 20 pounds from now! Now that I've only got 5 left until I re-assess, I'm like yea I can do this.. and it feels freaking amazing!