New Year, New Me

Options
rem1979
rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
I am a returnee here. I join several months ago but only used it for a couple weeks. I have always been heavier and though some of it is genetics, I want to get down to the weight I was in senior year of HS which was 150 so I know it's achievable. I don't want to be a stick figure, I want to keep my curves, just making them a little smaller and sexier. I want to fit into and look good in all kind of clothes especially skirts above the knee and now I find myself just wearing what fits and not being happy with any of it. I have joined the gym and will go 3 times a week, more if I can get a break in my work schedule but NO LESS THAN 3!!!

Replies

• rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am a returnee here. I join several months ago but only used it for a couple weeks. I have always been heavier and though some of it is genetics, I want to get down to the weight I was in senior year of HS which was 150 so I know it's achievable. I don't want to be a stick figure, I want to keep my curves, just making them a little smaller and sexier. I want to fit into and look good in all kind of clothes especially skirts above the knee and now I find myself just wearing what fits and not being happy with any of it. I have joined the gym and will go 3 times a week, more if I can get a break in my work schedule but NO LESS THAN 3!!!
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, and good luck to you! :flowerforyou: