Chalean Extreme?

Options
Does anyone know what I would categorize that as for my exercise? Also, today is my first day, so I'm curious who has been doing it and showing good results?

Replies

• DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I wear a heart rate monitor, so I just enter it in the cardio portion as "ChaLean Extreme". The burn rates really vary depending what part of the program you're in, and if you're doing intervals vs. lifting, for ex. I'll burn anywhere from 170-370 cal/session, dep. on what I'm doing, so having a HRM really helps.
  • OnCmommy
    OnCmommy Posts: 40
    Options
    I wear a heart rate monitor, so I just enter it in the cardio portion as "ChaLean Extreme". The burn rates really vary depending what part of the program you're in, and if you're doing intervals vs. lifting, for ex. I'll burn anywhere from 170-370 cal/session, dep. on what I'm doing, so having a HRM really helps.

I need to get one, what one do you have?
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I use the whole Turbo Fire system and I love it! I've lost 12" since April and 20 lbs. Her program really works and the only way I can find to log it is in the cardio under "kickboxing". I also wear a heart rate monitor when I work out and it really helps keep me on track.
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT40, which is AWESOME. Lots of people use the Polar FT4. If you have a gym membership, you should see what HRMs are compatible with the exercise equipment. For ex, at my gym, Timex HRMs won't work with the cardio equipment. Polar is a great brand though. Can't go wrong there.
  • DulceDollie
    Options
    I've been doing ChaLEAN Extreme for about 5 weeks now. I've lost a few inches and a few pounds. Not a ton begin with but my eating could've been better, and that's my fault. I really love her program! I found a webpage that estimates how many calories CLX burns.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/349090-calories-burned-with-chalean-extreme/

So using that info (since I don't have a HRM, either) I made a new exercise in the database. Have fun with the program!