UGH

Options
so i was doing soooooooooo damn good and now its like i fell off the damn wagon....anyone with any advise?

Replies

• katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    It's fine - don't get discouraged - just get back on the wagon again before it pulls away.
  • SandraMtaylor
    Options
    Don't get discouraged! Tomorrow is another day. Start fresh and continue on your journey!
  • Olivia1977
    Olivia1977 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for a week! I actually gained back 3 lbs of what I lost. Things happen or don't turn out like I planned so I turn to comfort foods and I skimp on the excercise. I know I feel better when I excercise and log my food but it seems like such an easy way out. I am just getting back on the wagon and actually made my diary open to my friends. I have an issue with becoming obsessed with the excercise and dieting and then slacking off. I think I feel like I'm rebeling from being "good" but in reality I'm the only one that gets hurt by my bad choices!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Well its not fine.. but I think it is important to figure out why.... since you are back here it obviously didn't make you happier. Good news is that I have fallen of the wagon many times the best part is you can keep riding at any time. two steps forward one back..
  • Nichole90
    Nichole90 Posts: 118
    Options
    thanks everyone!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for 6 months basically! The great thing about weight is that it's never set in stone. No matter how many times you gain it back, you can always lose it again (though hopefully for your sanity you don't have to keep yo-yoing). Get back on that horse! (oops, wagon, we're talking wagon's here :)
  • Nichole90
    Nichole90 Posts: 118
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for 6 months basically! The great thing about weight is that it's never set in stone. No matter how many times you gain it back, you can always lose it again (though hopefully for your sanity you don't have to keep yo-yoing). Get back on that horse! (oops, wagon, we're talking wagon's here :)
    lol :P
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! Yesterday I not only fell off the wagon but got dragged behind it! Today I will pull myself back up on that wagon and keep on going. My problem is sugar. Once I get too much sugar it's like I can't stop. You would think I would have this figured out by now but nope still learning. Good luck and keep on working toward your goals!