Chalean Extreme Deluxe package

Options
So, I'm about to order Chalean Exteme, and it's asking me if I want to pay $90 extra to get the deluxe package. Has anyone used this? Do I need it? I don't really want to do the cardio for this, I'm going to be training for a half marathon. I'm just doing it for the strength training. What do you think?

Replies

• fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    get Supreme 90 instead for Strength training--it's only $20 at Target for ten DVDs. I've been using it and have gained a lot of strength in just 10 days.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Not really necessary but nice to have. Great thing about ordering Chalene Extreme or any other BB products you get a free fitness coach and a great no hassle return policy if there is a problem. I love Chalene and I know you will too!
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I lost over 20 lbs with ChaLean Extreme. It's totally worth it although I did not buy the deluxe package.
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You don't need the Deluxe package if you are just wanting it for the strength training. The original basic package has strength training three days per week, and the alternate days are cardio - I use ChaLEAN strictly for the weight training and love it - but I also sub in other cardio.