Replies

• Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    The ladies are so picky...
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow this thread is LONG lol... didn't know there were this many hot men on here :wink:
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    are there any hot ones in Texas??
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I also want to add, that any opinions expressed about my "hotness" are based soley on my ego. And may not nessarely reflect the opinions of the general viewing public :)

The real question is can you pull off aviators and a bro-stache...

Nope, I look seriously camp (not that there is a problem with camp peeps!).
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    haha good one!
    Where's the "Hot Ladies on mfp???" thread? :noway:
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    are there any hot ones in Texas??

Rhetorical question?
  • Rayman233
    Rayman233 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have a Hot Rod !
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options

Nuff Said. One must be started haha

hehe....not by meeee.. =P
  • Farfourah
    Options
    haha good one!

It's not gonna happen, is it? -.-
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    haha good one!

If we ask for a "hot ladies" thread, it's sexist and demeaning. However, when they ask for a "hot guys" thread, they know that we'll come running to show off. Women so have us figured out...
  • Farfourah
    Options
    haha good one!

If we ask for a "hot ladies" thread, it's sexist and demeaning. However, when they ask for a "hot guys" thread, they know that we'll come running to show off. Women so have us figured out...

LOL, hey that's sexist...=(

But you men do sound like *kitten*...smh. ;(
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options

You are right, they do have us figured out. It's the cosmic joke of the universe. Us guys will nevermhaventhe ability to figure them out. It's what keeps us entertaining I think lol

Lol, It should always be the women's pick, not the other way around. It's more fun that way hahah
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have found in my time on this planet, that we are defenseless against the women. They have us figured out and know just how to play us and still let us run around thinking we're still like cavemen. We spend our time trying to figure them out, but they have already won the war and just let us have a few small battles here and there. God Bless the women, we love ya'll.
  • Farfourah
    Options
    lol, women have been subordinate to men since forever, and arguably still are today.....=|
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    lol, women have been subordinate to men since forever, and arguably still are today.....=|

This is the most ill-conceived statement ever. Women actually run everything. Men may push buttons, but women ultimately tell them all which buttons to push.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    at least half my male MFP friends are above average in the hotness department. so nice too. its awesome. lol.
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    am i one?
    it's ok if i'm not
    just give me a little more time and
    all of the ladies on mfp will be wanting my cell number
    :D
    Yes you are!!!!!!!!!:devil:
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options

This is the most ill-conceived statement ever. Women actually run everything. Men may push buttons, but women ultimately tell them all which buttons to push.
    generalizing the dynamics of a relationship between a man and a woman is kind of silly. every relationship is different. :3
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

That would explain why governments are, without exception, 90% dominated by blokeys.... ?
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    at least half my male MFP friends are above average in the hotness department. so nice too. its awesome. lol.

^^^ yeah totally agree. :P