Biggest Loser

Options
Whom here is or tried the Biggest loser ?I want to hear your comments/thoughts. Thinking about doing it after my 30DS

Replies

• sweetheart37
    Options
    ive been givin the dvds a try and i love them .....
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    they're the best! :)
  • sadams977
    sadams977 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the 30DS, and I was doing Biggest Loser Cardio Max dvd. Honestly I feel like I get more out of 30DS in 20 min then I do with BL for 30. But it is nice to switch it back and forth, gives it some variety, and the two dvds don't really overlap much in what exercises you are doing. It just feels like 30DS was a lot harder to get use to then BL dvd. Not sure! Hope this helps!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    BL Cardio Max is hardcore for me compared to what I usually do (Leslie Sansone dvds). Since you're doing the 30DS, you probably won't have any problems with the Cardio Max.
  • Brigantia
    Options
    Hello,

I have started the 30 days Jump Start and I love it. It's easy to follow. You can choose your level of exercise you wish to do. If you have busy schedule the 10minutes exercises routine are great. It a fun helper for me cause I don't like exercise and the dvd made me enjoy it!

Have a good day

Brigantia
  • KourtneyP83
    Options
    I agree with this 100%...the same for me!
    BL Cardio Max is hardcore for me compared to what I usually do (Leslie Sansone dvds). Since you're doing the 30DS, you probably won't have any problems with the Cardio Max.
  • LauraMarie37
    LauraMarie37 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Biggest Loser DVDs (the ones with the season 4 contestants). I esecially think the warmup and cool down on the Power Sculpt DVD (the one with Jillian) do an awesome job of dynamically stretching all the major muscle groups (for the warm up) and statically stretching all the major muscle groups (for the cool down). I love it so much I use those for my go-to warmup/cooldown for almost every workout I do- swimming, running, dance, etc. I also think the Jillian/Level 1 Power Sculpt is really well balanced as well - great for beginners especially.

(I strongly dislike the warmups/cooldowns on 30DS; I actually think some of the warmup moves on Levels 2 and 3 of 30DS are too big/strenuous to go into without prior warmup and may result in injury if you are a new athlete, and think the BL Power Sculpt are much more thorough.)

I use the BL DVDs when I feel like I need either specific cardio or strength training, rather than a mix of the two, which I feel I get from 30DS. (ie, if I'm really sore from the previous day's strength training, I'll just do BL cardio, or if I already had a lot of cardio that day because of a strenuous rehearsal, I'll just do BL power sculpt.) I agree they are slightly less challenging than 30DS - but I think anything can be made more challenging by making yourself go faster and/or deeper into the movements than the demonstrators.
  • darlenewanamaker
    darlenewanamaker Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys for all your input