Do you....

Options
Plan your day out so that your so busy that you dont think or have time to eat extra food?

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    Plan your day out so that your so busy that you dont think or have time to eat extra food?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I don't purposely do it, but it happens anyway.
    I did homework for 6.5 hours yesterday. :sick: I work a lot too and I only bring what I need there.
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem.

My days are so busy that I have to plan what i'm going to eat and when the night before because I'm in class ALL DAMN DAY. and when I'm not in class, I'm in a practice room or a classroom working.

When I go home for breaks, yeah. I plan things. I have no choice.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem.

My days are so busy that I have to plan what i'm going to eat and when the night before because I'm in class ALL DAMN DAY. and when I'm not in class, I'm in a practice room or a classroom working.

When I go home for breaks, yeah. I plan things. I have no choice.

Haha practice rooms...I remember those. Good thing I'm not claustrophobic, there was room for me and the piano, just barely! :tongue:

I can usually grab a few things I know will fit in my macros and go, but I've been eating clean almost 3 years now. I can even eyeball a tbsp of peanut butter and 4os of meat. :bigsmile: It gets easier as you go.
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I don't usually during the workweek but have done so on the weekends. If I feel like I want to eat and I'm not hungry, I make a to do list and start working on a project. That usually keeps me busy and sidetracks me from mindless munching.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

I can usually grab a few things I know will fit in my macros and go, but I've been eating clean almost 3 years now. I can even eyeball a tbsp of peanut butter and 4os of meat. :bigsmile: It gets easier as you go.
    most definitely!:drinker: