Fun dance workout on Netflix!

Options
Hey friends!

Just wanted to share:

I have some serious ADHD when it comes to working out -- I find that my personal success comes from switching it up. So I was looking for something new tonight that would be easy enough for me to get into, but still challenging enough for me to break a sweat. And I found it!

If you're a Netflix user (and why wouldn't you be?), search "crunch: cardio dance blast" on watch instantly.

It's a 35 minute workout and personally I had fun.

Enjoy!

Replies

• hufflepuffin
    Options
    Thanks! I'll be looking for that one!
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Will do!
  • starpi22
    starpi22 Posts: 74
    Options
    Thanks I will look that up!
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I'm going to have to give it a shot! I love to mix it up a little too. Thanks! I didn't know netflix had that kind of stuff!
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I loooovvve the crunch workouts! Another good one is the pilates cardio - fat burning pilates.
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I will look that one up for sure! Thanks!
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    thank you....been trying to find some good ones on there.....but just type dance or workout, and that doesn't always result in much!
  • fishgirlnola
    fishgirlnola Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What a great idea. I hate ab work and there is a video on netflix for a 10 minute workout. I am trying it tomorrow.
  • Tahru
    Tahru Posts: 58
    Options
    Ah great idea~
    and even better its on nexflix~!
  • ivory88chic
    ivory88chic Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I'm going to have to give it a shot! I love to mix it up a little too. Thanks! I didn't know netflix had that kind of stuff!

It's great, isn't it? You can actually watch Netflix and not be on your butt! : )

If you then want to try something different, definitely check out "10 minute solution: kickbox bootcamp" on watch instantly. It's one of my fav workouts. There are 5 10-minute workouts you can choose from. I do "ultimate buns and thighs" and "arm and shoulder sculptor". The moves are definitely easy enough to learn -- but you feel a serious burn! And the instructor is real -- she has a ponytail and actually sweats -- I respect that! : )
  • ivory88chic
    Options
    Ah great idea~
    and even better its on nexflix~!

I know, right? You can actually feel good about watching Netflix! : )
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I am definitely interested in the video you posted.

I couldn't help but notice there was a Netflix ad at the top of my screen right when I was reading your post. What the........?
  • ivory88chic
    Options
    thank you....been trying to find some good ones on there.....but just type dance or workout, and that doesn't always result in much!

You're most welcome. If you feel real inspired and want some more fun and easy-to-learn dance workouts, I'd also highly suggest "dance off the inches: calorie blasting party." I've been doing that one for years and I'll warn you, the instructor is kinda corny at times and she smiles way too much, but I have to admit...I have fun doing it! : )
  • ivory88chic
    Options
    I am definitely interested in the video you posted.

I couldn't help but notice there was a Netflix ad at the top of my screen right when I was reading your post. What the........?

Augggggh -- big brother is always watching!
  • mislmar
    mislmar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much I have been trying to find some good workouts on Netflix, I will have to check it out. :)
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Will definitely check this out, thanks!
  • Tahru
    Tahru Posts: 58
    Options
    HAHA~ just did it (yes at one am)
    It was fun XD
    But I wont do it in daylight, I decided. XD
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, I didn't even think Netflix would have something like that! Awesome!!