sad story

Options
2»

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP a few weeks back in the hopes of getting some tips and support from a few healthy fellow Americans - and no one ever responded! I'm actually a little bummed about it all, especially because it can be really hard to self-motivate during a dreary Belgium winter...
    Lesson learned? Sometimes the greatest motivation needs to come from within...

I will say though I have to agree......Sometimes the greatest motivation needs to come from within...You do have to get the motivation within sometimes.....but we are all here for you :flowerforyou:

Welcome........this is a great group.........great to have ya around :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I know I'm pretty bad about being on the boards from 8am-5pm EST (US) and for just a few minutes every night, but not weekends or late nights.

I'm very glad you came back and made this post. I always feel badly for people who introduce themselves late at night and on weekends because they never seem to get a proper welcome, and we totally don't mean to not acknowledge you!!

Welcome to MFP!! :flowerforyou: