Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone :)
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Honey ..you got this..Just don't give up...you will want to plenty of times but push thru..I cant wait to do it again now to see more results.THANKS
    Thank you so much for posing this! I just finished week 1 of 6 Week 6 Pack. it is really difficult but definitely what i need. This will definitely help me get through the next 5 weeks.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great work
  • dids01
    dids01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    brilliant job when my dvd arrives think I may try doing it along side 30ds.
    well done you look ab fab
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    ok after I start and finish BBL ( Brazil Butt Lift) I am totally doing that one! It is great to think about toning and scuplting areas instead of losing weight though!
  • Jackee357
    Options
    Great results, u look amazing..........keep up the good work!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    WOW!! So amazing! It looks like you lost at least 6 inches from your waist! I too hate ab workouts. I always feel like I'm going to puke! Be sure to post the 2 piece pics from Cancun. You rock girl!!
  • Luella70
    Luella70 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wowww!!! amazing results girl!!! so proud of u :))
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    I am so proud of you for sticking with it...This is why I look up to you,because you push yourself..Chica You look amazing...Keep up the great work...love ya
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow..... U look fantastic.....u r going to rock ur bikini. I am doing the same workout and it gave me the confidence to wear my bikini last month.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Your results are FANTASTIC, Steph!! I know how I looked & felt after I completed my 6W6P in May & seeing your results have inspired me: it's time to hit it again! When you get back from Cancun I will start it up with you again - we can egg each other on so we don't get bored or try to skip a day & then post double-team results! I have a 2-pack & the outline of the other 4, now I need to get the FULL 6-pack!!!

FANTASTIC, AWESOME, INSPIRATIONAL [and Aspirational] Transformation!!
  • shantaraw
    shantaraw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So amazing!!!!! Did you notice any other parts of your body change?
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Yes My entire body...Even though its designed for the Abs...my arms, thighs, calves, and back along with others have completely changed...You know I am in that Squat contest by Journey and that contributed to my backside toning and firming up..I have loss major inches...Thank You!
    So amazing!!!!! Did you notice any other parts of your body change?
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Amazing results and most important you stuck with it!!!!! Get it girl!
  • WinningAt50
    WinningAt50 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow!! This is totally amazing. You had great results. You have done a wonderful job. Wow!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!!!
    you look great :)
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work friend! I am so proud of you!!! My daughter was peeking over my shoulder and said "you did a good job" :) She also asked me how you did it? I told her from the DVD I do and you inspired me. She gave me the extra push and said your gonna be just like that mommy keep up the good work. SC I am in tears and extremely excited right now!! So happy I made a friend for life ((HUGS))
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I have that vid too and am hopefully starting that this week!! Way to go!!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I just bought this dvd off of ebay once I get it I will start using it with 30day shred. I am so excited
  • SexyCook
    Options
    You should be because I was so amazed...and when i come back from vacay doing it again..GOOD LUCK and much success..
    You look awesome. I just bought this dvd off of ebay once I get it I will start using it with 30day shred. I am so excited
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!