Low cal alcoholic drinks

Options
2»

Replies

• neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    My friend, a fitness and health food freak, had a party and made "Skinny Margaritas" from Sex and the City or something. They are basically tequila, lemon and lime I think. She said she found the recipe online. It was pretty good! Although it didn't taste exactly like a margarita.

I have tried MGB and I do not like it at all. It tastes like water plus my boyfriend drank 6 of them and didn't even get a buzz! What's the point of drinking any beer at all if it doesn't taste or act like beer LOL. I do like Ultra and Corona Light. I've given up alcohol except at special occasions. I'm having a birthday/ holiday party in a week or so and I'm going to make hot cider with whiskey. I will get the low cal cider mix and I'm not sure how many calories it has but I allow myself to indulge a bit in both calories and alcohol on special occasions like that (and I will just work out more that day.) At my firm's holiday party I will probably have Rum and Diet Coke because that only has 60 calories if they only put one shot in it. (Although I usually avoid caffeine too.) Or I might just drink water and try to summon up liquid courage naturally. ;) I really do feel tons better when I don't drink.

I hope everyone has a happy holiday season and good job on enjoying the fun times while staying consistent!!! :)
  • amberca1
    Options
    My friend just turned me on to my new FAV drink!! I order a "Kettle and Soda with 2 limes". Its only 230 calories for 4 of them!! Plus you are actually drinking water with each drink (cause of the soda) and the only calories you are getting is from the Vodka since Soda has no calories . I am talking about Club Soda here not like Sprite or Coke "Soda." I also like the way it tastes cause when you squeeze the two limes you get rid of the vodka taste. It's a clean and fresh drink that easy to metabolize and the hangovers I get with this drink are way better than any other drink.
  • Browneyesncute
    Options
    Baja bobs make good sugar free low calorie mixers!!!!