paleo diet success stories...with pics?

Options
I was thinking of starting the Paleo diet, but I need some encouragement...that I can see with my eyes! Anybody have success stories?

Replies

• shannon877
    shannon877 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics, but I've been eating paleo for about 2 months... I've lost 10 lbs, but more importantly, I feel better.
    No "bathroom issues," no bloat, no sluggishness after meals. And my skin and nails are incredible!
    Many times, I can't finish all of the food on my half-plant/half-animal plate... it's really opened my eyes to how easy it was to overeat with pasta, brown rice, or soy.
  • mamaredhead
    Options
    This is the story you might want to read!
    It did impress me at least ;-)))

http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/06/13/60-pounds-overweight-to-6-pack-abs/
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    go to marksdailyapple.com
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You can check out my pics. Paleo leaned me out more than anything I've tried. Plus it just made me feel better. I know it's not for everyone, but I'm a fan.
  • shannon877
    shannon877 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can check out my pics. Paleo leaned me out more than anything I've tried. Plus it just made me feel better. I know it's not for everyone, but I'm a fan.

Ditto that!

Also, if you think that WW is a good idea, then this is not for you. It's for people who are SERIOUS about getting healthy.
  • naveej
    naveej Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    what is paleo diet
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!