Finally

Options
I think I am back on track... I havent worked out or logged anything really in like 6 weeks... :indifferent:
BUT I went back to Zumba last night and it felt sooooo good and i am logging again ... I hate when life gets in the way of what is best for my health!!!!!
yay me!!!
(oh and i havent gained in the past 6 weeks... but i havent lost either:grumble: )

jackie

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I think I am back on track... I havent worked out or logged anything really in like 6 weeks... :indifferent:
    BUT I went back to Zumba last night and it felt sooooo good and i am logging again ... I hate when life gets in the way of what is best for my health!!!!!
    yay me!!!
    (oh and i havent gained in the past 6 weeks... but i havent lost either:grumble: )

jackie
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    yay me!!!

jackie
    You're back Baby...you're Back! That's what counts...and tossin in some Zumba makes it a great way to jump back in, so glad to see your beautiful face on the boards more lately!! I'll come find you even if I don't see you here but always nice to read your posts........ you're my inspiration girl:drinker: :heart: :drinker:

Way to GO on the no gain ....sounds like you've got the food plan on track without even realizing just how much you do!:smooched: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Love how it becomes second nature after short while....feels good to know we have all gained such knowledge having one another to learn from here:heart:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yay! We missed you! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Yay! We missed you! :flowerforyou:
    Oh, and YOU Rach, great to see you....I missed your pretty smiling face around as well...perhaps we're just jumping online at different times:happy:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Jackie...my namesake, my dear gal, you haven't gained WOO-HOO WELL DONE YOU :drinker:
    happy110.gif

Jackie xx
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    :heart: thanks... I am so glad to be back and i actually forgot how much i loved posting on here and how much you guys make me chuckle :smile:

And fitness_chick you are so right I didnt gain... and thats awesome i must be doing something right!!! i was too busy looking at it like i didnt lose... and was a little disappointed... but considering i havent been working out or watching EVERYTHING i eat ... i did good!!!!
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    :flowerforyou: