Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!

Options
I just started it and am so excited. It gets your heart rate up and you can feel it in your abs. I was curious if anyone else has tried it and what were your results? Also,i can't find it in the exercise database. Any suggestions on how to log it?

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Circuit training?
  • Michellacamille
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • dorisbow
    Options
    I log it as kickboxing
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I logged it as circuit training. I could never get my result pics to post. But I lost 8 lbs and 12 inches doing the shred. It's a GREAT workout.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I completed all 30 days-loved how I lost inches and my endurance increased greatly. Log it as circuit training
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training, and I will be done in 5 days! I've only had 3 days off this entire month do to sureness, or other plans suddenly coming up when I was supposed to do the workout.
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    is there anything else you need when using it? weights etc... i have ordered one because of its good reviews on here cant wait till it comes
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    You will need a pair of hand weights. 3lb or 5lb will do just fine. :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I did it. lost 3.5 lbs and a lot of inches. i have a before and after from it in my pics.
  • ashheart
    ashheart Posts: 17
    Options
    Start with the 3 lb weights. Wooo man you feel it. I'd work up to 5 lbs lol.